RATINGS & REVIEW 2021
How to qualify:
1. This promotion is open to all existing and new users of Electrolux appliances in Metro Manila, Philippines EXCEPT the management and employees of Electrolux Philippines, their agencies, including their relatives up to the second degree of affinity.
2. Existing Electrolux opt-in registered customers will automatically receive an email inviting them to review their Electrolux appliance/s online.
How to join:
1. Electrolux customers can submit a review by clicking the ‘Review Product’ button found in the email.
2. Upon successful review submission, customers will be notified via email on how to claim their free 5-pc food keeper set.
3. Registered customers may submit multiple reviews but can only receive a free item once.
4. This promotion is valid nationwide from July 15-September 30, 2021. Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-123368 Series of 2021.
How to claim:
a. Customers may claim their free item from Monday thru Friday from 8am to 2pm at the Electrolux Philippines office at the 12/F Cyber Sigma Bldg., Lawton Avenue, McKinley West, Taguig City
b. Customers must bring the following to claim their free item:
i. Two (2) valid ID’s with picture (Company ID, NBI, Driver’s license, passport, etc.)
ii. Present confirmation email of successful review submission from Electrolux.
c. If any of the customers are unable to claim their gift, an authorized representative may do so, provided the following are presented:
i. One (1) valid ID of the registered owner (with picture and signature)
ii. Two (2) valid ID’s of the authorized representative
iii. Letter of authorization signed by the registered owner
iv. Printed copy or screenshot of successful review submission
d. Customers have 60 days from end date of promo period in order to claim the free item. Failure to claim within this period will mean the automatic forfeiture in favor of Electrolux Philippines, with prior approval of DTI.
e. The free item is not convertible to cash.
f. All decisions made by Electrolux Philippines with the concurrence of DTI will be deemed final and irrevocable