+63 998 582 9970
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Temperature: 350 ºC
- Serves: 14
- 250g grated cassava
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped coconut meat
- 14 tart shells
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ cup reserved sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup reserved coconut milk
- ¼ cup reserved coconut cream
- Preheat your Electrolux built-in oven to 350° f.
- Set aside tart shells. In large mixing bowl, combine all other cake ingredients.
- Mix well. Pour equally into 12 mini tart shells.
- Bake in the Electrolux EOB220 oven until top is no longer liquid (approximately 20-30 minutes).
- Mix topping ingredients well and spread evenly on top of tarts.
- Bake an additional 7 to 10 minutes. Cool completely.