Taste | 4 minute read |
Bring out your creativity and the inner chef in you this summer by trying out new recipes that are refreshing, light, and bursting with seasonal flavors. In this article, we will explore two summer recipes that are perfect for those warm, sunny days. So, get ready to fire up the grill and indulge in the deliciousness of summer with these two mouth-watering recipes.
1. Pre-heat your Electrolux oven to 180 degrees.
2. Lightly grease an oven proof dish with butter. Cut the peaches in half, remove the stones and hollow out some of the flesh.
3. Place the peach halves in the dish (the cut side up). Chop the peach pulp, crush the macaroons and stir together in a bowl with the egg yolks, marsala, almonds, sugar, cocoa and lemon zest. Mix well.
4. Fill each of the peach halves with the mixture, sprinkle with white wine, dust with a little sugar and top with a small piece of butter on each peach.
5. Place in oven and bake for 20-30 minutes. Once golden take out, cool slightly and serve warm with mascarpone or ice cream.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees, roast beetroot individually wrapped in foil for about an hour. They need to be soft enough to easily insert a skewer.
2. When cool enough to handle, peel the beetroot and cut into chucks or cubes.
3. Combine the olive oil, vinegar, all spice, thyme and bay leaf in a bowl, along with a pinch of salt and pepper. Add the beetroot and leave to marinate for at least an hour.
4. Put the lentils into a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil then strain immediately. Cover with cold water again and bring back to boil and simmer 15 minutes or until tender, drain.
5. For the walnuts, pre heat over to 180d, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
6. When almost ready to serve, toss the lentils with the spring onions, parsley, mint, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Use a slotted spoon to lift the beetroot out of the marinade, then mix in with the lentils. Lay the lentil, beetroot mixture on the plate, top with apple, walnuts and drizzle some beetroot marinade juices around the plate for extra sharpness.
Read more: Your complete guide on how to use your oven
The Electrolux oven range guarantees delicious meals every time, thanks to its versatile functions. You can adjust the oven heat to your cooking preferences using various settings, such as the fan for succulent roasts, grill for crispy chicken wings and melted cheese, or conventional heating for gentle baking of cakes and bread.
Additionally, the LED timer display enables you to set precise cooking times and keep a close eye on your dishes during cooking. This feature gives you complete control over your cooking, allowing you to express your culinary creativity and broaden your recipe collection with impressive outcomes. Explore more tips on how to choose an oven for your kitchen.
Check out our Electrolux ovens: