Cook Time: 25 min | Temperature: 180ºC | Shelf Level: 2 | Function: Full Steam | Water: 500ml | Serves: 4
250-300 grams of chicken, which is about the equivalent of one breast fillet and one club.
1. 1 pot of fresh thyme.
2. 2 medium sized cloves of garlic.
3. 4 cobs of corn, cut in halves.
4. 1 zucchini cut in long slices.
5. 8 asparagus spears.
6. 2 red bell peppers, each cut in to 4 pieces.
7. 1 deciliter of olive oil.
8. 1/2 deciliter of Japanese soy sauce.
9. Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Squeeze the garlic in to a bowl, cut the thyme roughly and mix with the olive oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
2. Pour the mix in a plastic bag, and add the chicken. Close the bag and rub in the spices to make sure its covered with the marinade. Let sit in the fridge while preparing the other ingredients.
3. Use 2 sheets of aluminum foil for each pack and 1 sheet of baking paper on top and equally divide the vegetables in each pack and Drizzle olive oil on top. season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the marinated chicken in the foil packs, for example 1 thigh and 1 club, or 1 breast and 1 club. Seal the packets by folding the sides of the foil over your ingredients.
5. Move the foil packets to a baking paper covered oven tray and arrange the corn cobs around them. Season the cobs with olive oil and salt. Let cook for 15 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes, take the tray out and use a knife to cut open the packets. Fold down the edges of foil using a baking glove so that the chicken is showing completely, but still inside the foil.
7. Turn the corn cobs over and put the tray back in the oven and let cook for another 10 minutes, giving the chicken a nice golden and crispy surface. The chicken is done when the probe is showing 70°C.