Cook Time: 20 min | Temperature: 175ºC | Shelf Level: 2 | Function: Quarter Steam + Heat | Water: 600ml
1. 2 dl quinoa flour
2. 1 dl hazelnut flour
3. 1 dl all-purpose flour
4. 6 tbls cacao powder
5. 1 tsp baking powder
6. 1 pinch of salt
7. ½ dl of coconut oil
8. 2 whole eggs
9. 1 egg white
10. 2 tbls date syrup
11. 15 de-seeded soft dates
Cashew cream recipe
1. 3 dl natural cashew nuts (soaked in water for at least 4 hours)
2. 1,5 dl water
3. 1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Blend the dates and hazelnut flour smooth in a food processor.
2. Put the quinoa flour, cacao powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl and add the date mix.
3. Add the eggs, coconut oil and date syrup and whisk together until you have an even batter.
4. Coat a cake tray with a bit of coconut oil, sprinkle it with some hazelnut flour and pour in the batter. Bake for 15-20 minutes and cool before serving.
Cashew cream method
1. Soak the cashew nuts in water for at least 4 hours.
2. Pour out the water and put the nuts in a food processor and mix smooth. Add the water, little by little until its fluffy and creamy. Add the vanilla essence and serve!