1. 1 ½ kilograms of pork leg
2. 1 fennel bulb
3. 6 garlic cloves
4. A handful of fresh rosemary
5. 500 ml of Chardonnay wine
6. 100 g 60% fat butter
7. Sea salt
9. 2 cinnamon sticks
1. Cut the meat into large pieces.
2. Melt the butter in a pan and brown the meat for 3-4 minutes.
3. Cut the fennel into large pieces and finely slice the garlic.
4. Place the meat in a cast iron pot and add the garlic, the rosemary twigs, the fennel and season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour the wine over the meat until it is completely covered.
6. Add the cinnamon sticks, cover the pot with a lid and put it in the oven for 2 hours at 180˚C.
7. At the end of the 2 hours, remove the lid and leave it in for another half an hour at the same temperature.
Your cinnamon flavoured roast pork is ready. You can enjoy it hot, accompanied by sautéed asparagus.